Breaking News

StoneKiid - focusing on a career in the music industry




StoneKiid - focusing on a career in the music industry

My name is Honest Edem Avedzi. Also known by my stage name as Stonekiid.I am from Xipe, near Tadzewu in the Volta Region of Ghana(West Africa). In 2018, I graduated from Abor Senior High (Aborsco).I am currently living at Kasoa, in the Central Region where I am focusing on my career in the music industry.I am an Afrobeats and Highlife artiste, and I draw inspiration from some of the current artistes in the music scene in West Africa such as Stonebwoy, Wizkid, Edem, Davido, Shatta Wale, I am working hard to provide all my fans with the best content to fill their days with smiles and to motivate them.lso, I would like to inspire the generation to come after me the same way I was inspired.

No comments

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.