Breaking News

I never thought I would be an actor – Psalm Adjetefio


Renowned Ghanaian actor, Psalm Adjetefio, popularly known as “Taxi Driver” says it was not originally in his plans to shoot movies to make a living.
The man who is affectionately called ‘TT’, made made the revelation in an interview with hostess Doreen Andoh on Joy FM’s Cosmopolitan mix Show, Friday.

According to TT, his good performance in school made his colleague peg him for prestigious professions such as medicine, law and other such professions.
Asked how he veered into acting, TT recalled that during one of his “Sunday School” days, he was able to recite about 32 passages in the Bible – a performance that made those around realise how talented he was.
He also added that, growing up, he would entertain guests and parents who visited the school for programs, giving him several opportunities to act at different places to set the tone for the realisation of his full talent.

“At form 4, we had to entertain the parents so I gathered a few students and we put something down. The parents loved it. This scene repeated itself, I was the head prefect. I did it again and the guest of honour was the British High commissioner, the man didn’t talk about anything aside my play. He wrote to congratulate me and my team…” He narrated to Doreen Andoh.

No comments

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.